[aprssig] you can do this?

w0ep at frii.com w0ep at frii.com
Tue Jul 5 16:01:43 UTC 2005

I think Bob was talking against adaptive network when he

> This will guarantee several things:
> 1) the sender will have no idea how far his packets will go

That's knowable?!?

Somebody tell me:
how can I tell how far my packets go?

As far as I've been able to figure out, the only record
of where my packets went is in APRS-IS.  And since
I'm running my own igate it always looks like I'm just
talking to myself.

Should I start trying to send messages to various
stations in my area to see if they ack?  Does trace work?
I haven't been able to get it to do anything.