Order Tray | Contact Us | Home | SIG Lists

[aprssig] Crash symbol

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Wed Jul 13 13:48:54 UTC 2005

GOod idea.  Maybe a new overlayable symbol
that looks like the red-circle with a slash through
it that can take an overlay.  A "T" might mean
NOT good for traffic?


>>> "Ed L. Locklear, KF4CHG" <kf4chg at earthlink.net> 07/13/05 9:39 AM >>>
To the Group,

What would be a proper symbol to use for an object to post for a major 
accident involving vehicles?

I know there is one for aircraft crash site however, I've never seen one 
used for major accidents to be used for an Interstate or US highways.

Or would it not be advisable to use an object for such incidents where 
there is a complete shutdown in any one direction or both?  This would 
also include chemical spills etc.


aprssig mailing list
aprssig at lists.tapr.org 

More information about the aprssig mailing list