[aprssig] Findu Google Display Not working in Netscape 7.02

Brian B. Riley brianbr at mac.com
Fri Jul 22 17:31:08 UTC 2005

By the way has anyone noticed that if you Œgrab¹ the map with a mouse click,
you can move it all over the place and it will fill in what needs to be
displayed in the direction you move it. The cursor isn¹t even limited to the
map frame ypu can drag it clear to the edge of  te screen and the map keeps

Cheers ... 73 de brian, n1bq, underhill center, vermont