Fw: [aprssig] Findu Google Display Not working in Netscape 7.02

Peter Devanney pdevanney at rogers.com
Sat Jul 23 01:26:29 UTC 2005

One more try.

----- Original Message -----
From: Peter Devanney
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2005 12:25 PM
Subject: [aprssig] Findu Google Display Not working in Netscape 7.02

A friend is using Netscape 7.02 on the following URL

The Google map does not display (just a white background coloured box) but the radar is OK.

It works fine for me on both Mozilla and Netscape. I downloaded Netscape 7.02, installed and get the same result (i.e. no Google map displayed but radar OK). I checked to make sure Javascript was enabled and set the security settings to low - still no change.

Any ideas?

Peter VA3YOW

aprssig mailing list
aprssig at lists.tapr.org