[aprssig] Special GPS

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Tue Jul 26 17:06:58 UTC 2005

I've thought about doing the same thing, but couldn't think of a simple way
to create an appropriate reflective surface.  Generating power would really
be a secondary concern - I'm sure I could have fun focusing > 7 kW of energy
on ANYTHING.  =]

Here's some reading for you, complete with HTML-converted ASCII art.