[aprssig] KD5XB-9

Earl Needham needhame1 at plateautel.net
Sun Jun 5 03:06:53 UTC 2005

At 12:11 PM 5/31/2005, Cap Pennell wrote:
> > Are the 18-wheelers approaching Earl?:
> >
> > http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/symbol.cgi?icon=/u&limit=10&call=KD5XB-9

         Speaking of which, we found a bad power switch in the MFJ TNC that
runs my dumb tracker.  I'm hoping that bad switch was the reason the darned
thing kept losing it's settings 'way back when.  I'm going to bring the
thing inside and change the callsign to KD5XB-10, and I'm also going to
change the unproto path from WIDE,WIDE5-5 to something shorter.

         What path is still supposed to work almost everywhere?  I don't
have any way to change the path on the road.

Earl Needham, KD5XB, Clovis, New Mexico DM84jk

For you dog lovers: Proheart 6 is DANGEROUS and your dog may not survive!

All (and more) found via