[aprssig] Work still needed in NortheEast on New Paradigm

Brian B. Riley brianbr at mac.com
Tue Jun 7 04:03:51 UTC 2005

Look at this map to see what I mean, prior to the new setup when I ran R,W,W
the area around Brattleboro for 20-30 miles and the area around the
I-89/I-91 Jct for 20 miles or so had coverage. I not only didn't get
'printed' to the APRS-IS, but I never heard a  "MY POS" beep once in those

P.S. The map represents the return trip Saturday afternoon from newport to
Springfield and Sunday midday from Springfield to Underhill, VT

Cheers ... 73 de brian, n1bq, underhill center, vermont