[aprssig] Satellite Tracking and APRS

Brad [VE3BSM] lists.nospam at bpsmicro.com
Fri Jun 10 19:26:35 UTC 2005

Hmm, I'm getting a "directory does not exist" error from the download links.
Mind you, FTP is sketchy for me at the best of times, so it might be a
problem on my end.
If I'm reading correctly, I'd need to download/install APRSDos first and
then APRStk on top?

If in fact those links are valid, I'll beat on it from another machine. If
not, perhaps there's an alternate download site.