[aprssig] Designating HOME Igates

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Sat Jun 18 04:13:40 UTC 2005

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005, Steve Slay wrote:

> Do you know if this is supposed to work with all I-gate software, or just some
> of them?

Some of them.  Xastir doesn't igate posits through to RF for
stations that are doing messaging.  I never saw the point in it, and
I guess the other 12 developers on the project haven't yet either.
Could get added any day though if someone shows an interest in it.

Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com