[aprssig] APRS freq in Puerto Rico

Hector Cintron mlist at hwic.net
Sun Jun 19 00:43:42 UTC 2005

Hi Keith.
  My name is Hector - N1TKK.  I run 2 of the DIGI's and also a Tier 2
Igate down here.  The freq is the same as in the US 144.39 and we are
running with the new standard, recomended path is WIDE2-2. WIDE, RELAY
and TRACE are discontinue .  If you have any question feel free to send
me an email.
Hector - N1TKK