[aprssig] TEST - What is going on with the mailer???

Stephen H. Smith wa8lmf2 at aol.com
Wed Jun 29 23:10:28 UTC 2005

I'm getting cryptic bounce messages and requests to resubscribe from the
TAPR list manager.

"Your membership in the mailing list aprssig has been disabled due to
excessive bounces The last bounce received from you was dated
22-Jun-2005.  You will not get any more messages from this list until
you re-enable your membership.  You will receive 2 more reminders like
this before your membership in the list is deleted.

To re-enable your membership, you can simply respond to this message

blah blah blah ....  "

I've reconfirmed at the link provided but still nothing.   What's going on?
I have not changed any settings here.  Have AOL's spam filters suddenly become more aggressive????

wa8lmf _ at __ aol.com