[aprssig] Linux/APRS Balloon Featured on "hackaday"

Rich Garcia k4gps at bellsouth.net
Wed Nov 2 12:28:51 UTC 2005

Interesting... so did NASA Select TV yesterday at about 9am or so. I was
busy going out the door but the kid was watching it and when I looked up
they were showing a little cube then they talked about "repeater". I stopped
then they started speaking about GPS's and then showed APRS and FINDU
briefly. I do not know what show it was but I am sure it will play again,
very nice little show on high altitude amateur payloads, just a chance
encounter that I saw it yesterday.