[aprssig] National Weather Services Duties Act (S. 786 )

Vic Fraenckel victorf at windreader.com
Tue Nov 8 18:27:14 UTC 2005

>Mr. SANTORUM introduced the following bill; which was read twice and
>referred to the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation

Please understand that Senator Santorum represents Pennsylvania and it just so happens that Accu-Weather is home based in State College, PA. Draw your own conclusions! It is my belief that this is a special interest bill.

Just my 2 cents

Vic

Victor Fraenckel - The Windman
victorf ATSIGN windreader DOT com