[aprssig] Alinco or ??? + DSC/AIS questions

Joe Della Barba joe at dellabarba.com
Thu Nov 10 00:59:36 UTC 2005

By 'connected mode", do you mean connected to a computer or do you mean
two packet stations in connected mode on the air?
If you mean the latter, does that mean the DR135TP will work fine as a
tracker or with APRS+SA or other APRS software?
BTW, has anyone ever tried exporting DSC or AIS data to APRS as objects?

73 de N3HGB