[aprssig] Re: n4zzq-3

Jeff Thomas - KD4EVB kd4evb at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 14 22:44:12 UTC 2005

Seems to me that if the surrounding digi's were all
compliant with the newer protocol (S digis), then the
impact that this chap's setup would have on the
network would be minimal.  Nothing a little filtering
couldn't help with if he's not resonably responsive to
emails from locals.

Isn't this guy a long term source of problems before?
His call seems familiar, I could be mistaken though.