[aprssig] La Crosse WX station

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Tue Nov 15 17:44:27 UTC 2005

I thought someone had reverse engineered the protocol... or maybe I'm
thinking of another unit.

If someone can provide the specs, and if it can be interfaced without
requiring a negative voltage (like the Oregon Scientific stations), I'll
write some OpenTracker code for it when I get a chance.

Scott, N1VG