[aprssig] Configuration on a TNC-X digi

Chris Kantarjiev cak at dimebank.com
Mon Oct 10 18:37:52 UTC 2005

There's an XDIGI Yahoo Group (cc'd on this message) that is worth
communicating with; there are only a few of us XDIGI owners so far,
and we need to stick together.

I haven't got mine put together yet, but my configuration plan
is to follow the outline for the KPC in Bob's 'fix14439' document,

(I can't get there right now, or I'd copy the information here.)

He gives a good set of recommendations for how to set up the
four beacon texts, paths, intervals and offsets. Once we've
got a little experience with how to emulate those, I hope
that John will copy the recommendations into his document -
and Bob will include a section on the XDIGI in his!

73 de chris K6DBG