[aprssig] TH-D7A

Rahn whiskey7doa at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 00:34:13 UTC 2005

scott laughlin wrote:

>Does anyone have personal experience with this little
>Tnx, Scott, N7NET
>aprssig mailing list
>aprssig at lists.tapr.org
Just got mine yesterday. Despite being slightly bulkier than the VX-5R I
am used to, it is packed with good stuff that far outweighs the smaller
size of the VX-5R. I think I will love it. Plus, I got mine used so I
got a few extras that normally wouldn't come with it. I got a Diamond
antenna (SRH77CA) that is ungodly long but man does it work.

Rahn Abbott