[aprssig] One-wire wx help

Bob cutter ki0g at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 28 16:46:22 UTC 2005

I am trying to add the barometer to my working basic
system.  The basic system has the jumper on the right
side phone jack and power is from the Opentracker.

I have tried connecting the baromoter to the right
side phone jack and also connecting it in series with
the basic unit.  Both seem to give a valid signal to
the Opentracker but the temperature is always 32
dgrees and no barometer.

Any suggestions?

Bob KI0G