[aprssig] One-wire wx help

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Fri Oct 28 16:56:20 UTC 2005

> I have tried connecting the baromoter to the right
> side phone jack and also connecting it in series with
> the basic unit.  Both seem to give a valid signal to
> the Opentracker but the temperature is always 32
> dgrees and no barometer.

The main problem is that the OpenTracker doesn't support the barometer
module yet.  A user was nice enough to loan one to me for testing, so when I
get a chance I'll see what I can do.  What's the model number of the
barometer unit you've got?

Is the temperature correct when the barometer module isn't plugged in?