[aprssig] One-wire wx help

Jim Bradbury jim at bradbury.org
Fri Oct 28 17:17:06 UTC 2005

To ans your quest. about the temperature:

I have a 1-wire system and don't yet have the
barometer module.  My temperatures from the
humidity module and the main weather station
(which are 2 feet apart) are usually within
a degree of each other.  I only record the
temp from the weather station.
You can see my graphs at:

-= Jim =-