[aprssig] what are the currently available inexpensive

Vic Fraenckel victorf at windreader.com
Fri Oct 28 18:29:20 UTC 2005

How about:
 20 Channel EM-406 SiRF III Receiver with Antenna
NOTE: need the & but I can't make it part of the URL ;>{ (

for $80.00. Check it out!

Victor Fraenckel - The Windman
victorf ATSIGN windreader DOT com

      Home of the WindReader Electronic Theodolite
                               Read the WIND

"Dost thou not know, my son, with how little wisdom the world is governed?"
-Count Oxenstierna (ca 1620) to the young King Gustavus Adolphus

"People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough
men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-George Orwell

"When a true genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign: that
all the dunces are in confederacy against him."   -Jonathan Swift