[aprssig] Generators and LPG Conversion (was APRS in NOLA)

gervais fillion ve2ckn at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 3 02:55:14 UTC 2005

well Ray,i found their web site

they seems to have a great deal of experiences
i will try to contact them,anyway just by looking i am learning for my
project here
my blade is my probleme not the generator itself,,,
some years ago i built a transmission base on bycycle shifter ,,it worked
many year
in  a chalet,,,,i have lost my planc now .and the chalet was sold and gone
is my invention too

thanks all fo this duscussion,in those events of needs of telecom ,we also
need auxilairy power too

eastern quebec