[aprssig] Control my d700 using the web

Sean Jewett sean at rimboy.com
Tue Sep 6 17:20:14 UTC 2005

On Tue, 6 Sep 2005, Andrew Rich wrote:

> I have rigged up a perl code to control my d700
> http://vk4tec.no-ip.org/cgi-bin/set_freq.cgi?freq=145175

This is cool.  Have you looked at making this into a tk app?  That's on my
todo list once I'm settled into the new QTH.  There was a program called
konweed which would mimic the screen of the D700.  Unfortunately it had
some unique lib requirements and I could never get it to compile.  That
said, I thought about looking thru the code as a starting place todo a
perl/tk app.  Likewise, curses would be cool as well (and probably a bit
handier for remote operation).

I'd also like to do a perl/tk app that could program both my D700 and my
F6A (and likewise, add in support for any number of other radios).

The punk rock will get you if the government don't get you first.
	--Old 97's
KG4NRC  http://www.rimboy.com  Your source for the crap you know you need.