[aprssig] FW: WSJ - Article about HAMs and Katrina.

Rich Garcia k4gps at bellsouth.net
Tue Sep 6 23:32:17 UTC 2005

Interesting.. Hurricane after hurricane after Hurricane here in South
Florida we always seem to have some TV station looking for a few seconds of
video of us on our HF radio. My wife the other day asked me where are the
clips of the hams helping out, we have not heard a peep out of any of the
news agencies about hams this time.