[aprssig] Help setting up Kenwood D700A

Chris Rose kb8uih at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 11 23:34:15 UTC 2005

Make sure you have told the radio if you are or are
not using a GPS depending on your particular setup.
It won't show any received packets or keep the list up
to date of received data/stations unless you tell it
how it is supposed to work.  I don't know what the
menu setting is but its on the APRS menu, 3 I think,
but I don't have the submenu numbers.  Also, another
menu setting has to be set to what NMEA string to
expect from the GPS.  If that isn't right, then it
won't work either.