[aprssig] Group Tracker Build Projects ?

Art Hostmark ahostma at hostmark.org
Sat Sep 24 03:17:35 UTC 2005

This may be way out in left field but here is a link for a beacon
originally intended for ballooning.  It is light weight and ought to be
pretty rugged.  I have no idea what he would charge for these.

Several people in our ballooning group are interested in these but we
have not gotten to the point of putting together any of these yet.

--- Plaigarized from the Net---
A week after I got here I found out I was two weeks behind. If I ever
get that close to caught up again I'm leaving.
Art Hostmark  KI4GYZ