[aprssig] Google Earth and APRS

Ken Brown W2KB at comcast.net
Sat Apr 1 19:06:17 UTC 2006

While not the same, there are only a limited number of feasible icons.  One
advantage of APRS is the ability to track motion.  So the 'jogger' icon can
over a few minutes be seen as stationary, or moving.  Likewise skier or
other pedestrian pursuits.  I would suggest changing the jogger term to
pedestrian, thereby covering all.

73, ---Ken W2KB