[aprssig] Delorme LT-20 - Cart bought before the Horse

Wes Johnston wes at kd4rdb.com
Thu Apr 13 14:30:51 UTC 2006

I know some commercial mapping programs that would connect to a GPS directly
via the USB port, but don't know of any aprs programs, so you have to fall
back on providing the aprs programs a com port to talk to.  Seems like if
their software could map the USB port to a psuedo comport (ie com8 or com9),
then you'd just tell your APRS software to use com8 or com9 as a GPS port.