[aprssig] FINDU multiple station displays.

Steve Dimse steve at dimse.com
Thu Apr 20 18:59:03 UTC 2006

On Apr 20, 2006, at 1:40 PM, VE7GDH wrote:

> I wasn't aware of it either. Good information to have!

OK, for those that are not aware, virtually all of the cgis and their
parameters are documented on

This link appears on almost all findU pages.

Under the comment section of those cgi's that accept wildcards, you
will see "accepts wildcards" with a link to a section on the page
explaining wildcards, and even gives an example.

For those of you that do not wish to form your own URLs, there are a
number of pages with forms to create them for you, the list is at

The first (http://www.wulfden.org/APRSQuery.shtml) even has examples
of wildcards in the first section (others may too, I didn't check any

Steve K4HG