[aprssig] Balloons, Ham Radio and APRS in UK

James kb7tbt at gmail.com
Sun Apr 23 08:17:40 UTC 2006

I have a buddy that has moved to UK, he was big into ballooning but apparently APRS via airborne Ham Radio is not allowed by there rules.

The Question was asked what possible ways can he track his balloons via APRS other then Ham radio if this is not allowed.

Unfortunately I have no clue about there rules in the UK so I thought someone here may have an answer.

KB7TBT
http://www.kb7tbt.com
DM33

Google: What Starts In Beta Stays In Beta!