[aprssig] ebay radios

Andrew Rich vk4tec at tech-software.net
Sat Apr 29 08:58:10 UTC 2006

I was trolling the internet looking for 2m radios and I found some guy in
hong kong selling HT's

What I found amazing was his ability to command (or not) the english

15 memory channels, adoption of phrase-lock loop frequency

synthesis, micro-computer controller, forthrigh menu, expedient operation.

LCD Glows Green lights of showing screen, facile operation in dark.

Multi-function, excess value, fashion outline, pettiness, portability,

sturdiness, durability, stable property, high quality original battery,

long-time using, original sound, cushily talking.

Electricity sparing functions, prolong using time.

Earphone/Microphone/Auto-charger rabbet, expedient for talking and charging

DTMF Keypad

Andrew Rich
Amateur radio callsign VK4TEC
email: vk4tec at tech-software.net