[aprssig] Are there any mirror sites of Bob's .mil pages?

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Tue Aug 8 10:45:38 UTC 2006

On Tue, 8 Aug 2006, Stephen H. Smith wrote:

> The correct path to his pages starts at:
>      http://www.ew.usna.edu/~bruninga/aprs.html
> or expressed as direct IP addressing:

The .mil, .edu, and dot-notation addresses are all failing from
here.  All three say this:

 Access forbidden!
   You don't have permission to access the requested object. It is
   either read-protected or not readable by the server.
   If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.

 Error 403

   Tue Aug 08 06:43:21 2006

> 2)  I maintain a mirror (not always totally up to date) at:
>       http://webs.lanset.com/wa8lmf/~bruninga/index.htm

That one's working.