[aprssig] KPC+ and uiview and GPS

Tyson S. timbercutter at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 11 16:02:43 UTC 2006

I am trying to run uiview and a KPC3+ and a GPS all on one serial port,
is this possible? I tried a USB to serial converter but the laptop
keeps crashing and locking up with the thing plugged in. I heard that
you can use a special cable and run everything through the one serial
port but I do not know how. I am using KPC-3+ with version 9.1 software.