[aprssig] APRS enabled Tide/Flood gauges and monitors

Steve Dimse steve at dimse.com
Tue Aug 15 17:52:35 UTC 2006

On Aug 14, 2006, at 5:22 PM, Steve Dimse wrote:

> And what data format they send? If these actually exist and are on
> the air I want to add support to findU.

Dave pointed out a station sending data, and I was able to get
parsing working as of a couple hours ago. I hear three stations so
far, only one seems to be getting data to the APRS IS regularly. In a
couple days, there will be enough data to make this look better...

If anyone gets ahold of these guys, tell them they could sell a lot
of tide guages if they made them easier to buy! I'm still waiting for
a callback.

Steve K4HG