[aprssig] Tracking my trip

Garren Davis garren.davis at qlogic.com
Thu Aug 17 18:55:44 UTC 2006

Last week I went on a trip to Lake Mead with an Opentracker in the car.

I had a GPS connected and the tracker set to transmit my position every

3 minutes when moving and every 30 minutes when not moving.

Looking on Findu I can see my raw packets all the way to the lake. When

I look at my track using the Line cgi the track stops at around Barstow.

there something about the number of track points allowed on Findu that

cause this or am I doing something wrong.

Also I left the tracker on in the vehicle near the lake but forgot to
reset the location

in the tracker. So the tracker shows a location in Southern California
even though

it is still in Nevada.