[aprssig] Tracking my trip

Garren Davis garren.davis at qlogic.com
Thu Aug 17 21:13:21 UTC 2006

Ok, I now understand how dumb it was to set up the tracker that way.
It switches to config 2 when I am moving and back to config 1 when
I am stopped. Config 2 used the GPS for the location and config 1 used
a preset location. What made it worse is all the stop and go traffic I
hit. Made a 5 hour drive into a 9 hour drive.

What is GIGO...