[aprssig] Path dupes

Stephen H. Smith wa8lmf2 at aol.com
Thu Aug 24 01:33:25 UTC 2006

cap at cruzio.com wrote:
> Yes.  That's a fine example of the problems we had too, before RELAY and
> WIDE were made completely obsolete in North America (at least).
> Things are much better now with the NEWn-N paradigm in effect.  It's easy
> too, only needs a few settings updated.
> http://eng.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/aprs/fix14439.html
> 73, Cap KE6AFE

Arrrgh !       The obsolete .MIL url for Bob's site just refuses to die!

The proper (and current) domain is  .EDU.

or via direct IP (some users outside the US can't resolve the domain name):

Stephen H. Smith    wa8lmf (at) aol.com
Home Page:          http://wa8lmf.com

NEW!   JavAPRS Filter Port 14580 Guide

UI-View Misc Notes and FAQ