[aprssig] Homebrew transmitter

Stephen Brown Jr stephen.brown75 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 15:06:08 UTC 2006

I got this crazy idea to build a 100% homebrew tracker for car and I am
looking for plans for a xtal controlled transmitter on 144.390 I was
planning on coupling this to an opentracker, has anyone ever attempted or
done this? I know MFJ makes a xtal controlled data radio, but I didn't want
to spend what they are asking on it, and also the ten-tec 2m kits are no
longer in production. I have no need for a receiver as this will be xmitting
only, anyone have any thoughts?

Stephen
N1VLV