[aprssig] Seattle area

Stephen H. Smith wa8lmf2 at aol.com
Fri Dec 15 20:01:27 UTC 2006

scott at opentrac.org wrote:
> I meant APRS traffic.  See if we've got sections of the map disappearing.
> Things have been pretty crazy down here in California, too.  We had, like,
> half an inch of rain the other day!  =]
> Scott
> N1VG

Only a California Weather Wimp (c) would consider half an inch of rain

Stephen H. Smith    wa8lmf (at) aol.com

[ Who lives in Pasadena, cA but is originally from East Lansing, Michigan ]

NEW!   TNC Test CD

JavAPRS Filter Port 14580 Guide

Updated "Rev G" APRS            http://wa8lmf.net/aprs
Symbols Set for UI-View,