[aprssig] xastir : xastir-development

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Mon Dec 18 21:41:21 UTC 2006

Project: XASTIR  (xastir)
Package: xastir-development
Date   : 2006-12-18 13:30

Project "XASTIR" ('xastir') has released the new version of package
'xastir-development'. You can download it from SourceForge.net by following
this link:
or browse Release Notes and ChangeLog by visiting this link:

Homepage:  <http://www.xastir.org>

Something new:
There's a Linux Standard Base compatible binary package for Xastir
available now.  It should run on any Linux system that is LSB-3.0
compliant.  This new package plus the SuSE binary packages were
updated from the latest Xastir sources today and reside here: