[aprssig] d700 question

Brian bjeeper at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 22:46:26 UTC 2006

My answer would be a guess but it would be no? There should be no problem. I
really have no idea but I have done a lot of research on both units and have
never heard of that issue. I bet if you call Tom at Ham Radio Outlet in San
Diego he would know. He told me to call him if I have any problems. He has
installed a lot of the D700. His number is (858) 560-4928.

Sorry I don't know much about that.