[aprssig] Wanted: tone-based reset module schematics

Mark Earle wa2mct at mearle.com
Tue Feb 7 01:08:14 UTC 2006

>only a couple of discreet components. A DTMF decoder would do the trick
>(and be less prone to spurious resets, presumably), but I really don't
>have the ability to get into PIC-based designs.
>Anybody seen anything like this?

Brad,  Com-spec, the folks who make PL encoders and decoders, make a very
small DTMF board that will do what you want. It's a bit pricey, but rock
solid and small, low power, etc.

http://www.com-spec.com/                Homepage

>aprssig mailing list
>aprssig at lists.tapr.org

       ) )    de WA2MCT Mark
      ( (     Echolink 99190      Grid Square EL17HQ
       ) )    You will be assimilated... oooh, coffee!!
    _|****|   http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?wa2mct-7 Home
   ( |    |   http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?call=wa2mct-9 Mobile
    `|____|   wa2mct at mearle.com  wa2mct at juno.com  wa2mct at arrl.net