[aprssig] OpenTracker audio level range

scott at opentrac.org scott at opentrac.org
Thu Feb 16 02:52:03 UTC 2006

For those of you using an OpenTracker (or TinyTrak for that matter), I'm
curious how many people have had to change a resistor to extend the audio
range.  Some radios (data radios and commercial rigs in particular) want a
higher audio level than the kit will normally deliver.  I've been shipping
the kits with the lower audio range to reduce the possibility of
overdeviation and clipping, but I'm considering changing that if enough
people actually need the extra range.

I've got a poll running at http://n1vg.net/vote where you can submit your
answer.

Thanks,