[aprssig] KPC-3 w/Peet Bros. WX Station...

Kriss A Kliegle kliegle at comcast.net
Sun Feb 19 21:24:37 UTC 2006

I have the same problem here in NH. When I use the $ULTW mode, works once or
twice, then doesn't RX new WX.

I go up to the site (hilltop and solar powered no less), connect laptop,
reboot WX station into sending '!!' formatted WX data.

I immediately get good data. It seems to be temp related due to an unheated
repeater shed. Summertime it worked fine in the

$ULTW mode, but not in the winter. I just reset it the other day, was into
the single digits last night. Still working fine as of this AM

When I checked. I just don't get the steady state winds in the !! mode on my
APRSDOS, I get direction and gust only.

If you find out anything, drop me a note!

73 de Kriss - KA1GJU

KA1GJU-3 Solar Powered WX digi

KA1GJU-9 VW Jetta TDI

KA1GJU Home