[aprssig] Problem updating digi to NEWn-n

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Mon Feb 20 20:54:52 UTC 2006

Kantronics do that.
But your beacon is not for the New-N.
The digi's position packet comes from the
LText and the LPath sets APN382

The BText is free for something llike an
ECHOlink or IRLP object...
DIRECT only..

Hope that helps.
>>> wolthui3 at msu.edu 02/19/06 8:23 PM >>>
This weekend we attempted to upgrade N8WKM-11 digi in Michigan to NEWn-n
routing.  All the UI commands took, but when we change unproto to APN382 VIA
WIDE2-2 it still always sends as BEACON VIA WIDE2-2.  It doesn't seem to
matter what we put in the TOCALL it always TXs to BEACON.

It is a KPC3 v8.2 rev 7265

Has anyone else seen this or know a resolution?  Only thing not tried is
hard reset b/c we are remotely accessing unit.

aprssig mailing list
aprssig at lists.tapr.org