[aprssig] Re: The best resolution of position from APRS

Andrew Rich vk4tec at tech-software.net
Wed Jan 4 07:40:38 UTC 2006

So try this

Put your TNC into converse mode, you know when you hit enter it transmits.

But instead hook up your GPS receiver.

In theory every line of NMEA data has a return, so the TNC should just
UNPROTO it out

Quick and nasty APRS

Andrew Rich - VK4TEC
vk4tec at tech-software.net <mailto:vk4tec at tech-software.net>