[aprssig] FAO Curt WE7U

Dave Baxter dave at emv.co.uk
Sat Jan 7 13:45:44 UTC 2006

Curt.

I try and reply to you off list, but your system keeps rejecting the mails.

Any particular reason.

  Curt Mills, WE7U on 06/01/2006 17:48
  <emv.co.uk #5.7.1 smtp;550 5.7.1 archer at eskimo.com>... Access denied <mailto:archer at eskimo.com>... Access denied>

It's probably our server trying to SMTP direct, that it should not do, as it shouls be set to send outgoing traffic through our ISP, but....   I do not have control of the server, so I can't change anything.

As to detailed comments on Xastir, as I've removed it now, it's dificult to add more detail to what I've already said.

If someone wants to compile the latest versuon for Cygwin, I'll take another more detailed look for you, and comment accordingly...

73.

Dave G0WBX.