[aprssig] APRSLink

A.J. Farmer (AJ3U) farmer.aj at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 02:55:54 UTC 2006

I discovered this today on the ARRL news page:

APRSLink monitors all APRS traffic gated to the Internet and watches
for special commands that allow APRS users to read or send short
e-mail messages to and from other Winlink 2000 users, perform e-mail
maintenance, receive notices of pending Winlink 2000 e-mail via APRS
and query the APRSLink server for information on the closest Telpac
gateway or Winlink participating station.

I tried it briefly and it seems to work as advertised.  It must be
very new because I have not heard mention of it before.  Here is the
link to the website:

A.J. Farmer, AJ3U