[aprssig] KPC3+ and weather station

Cap Pennell cap at cruzio.com
Mon Jan 30 00:30:47 UTC 2006

Re: [aprssig] KPC3+ and weather stationHi Stan.  At
http://horzepa.com/blog/?page_id=8 you show

LT 3 !4137.80NS07256.71W#PHG9581 W2,CTn Compounce Mountain
UIFLOOD disabled,29,NOID

But that could be improved, I think.   A "W2,CTn" digi with a "S overlay"
(as your LT 3 shows)  would not have those UIFlood and UITrace settings.
Nor would a plain WX station.

Also, your LPT and Unproto settings indicate Kantronics TNC ver8.3 but I
think the additional DIGI parameter option of UIONLY you show is only in the
ver9.0 and later.  The older ver8.3 (and earlier) options were only DIGI ON
73, Cap KE6AFE